Head Of Human Resources
Beverly Hills, CA
We are looking for a bright, eager and talented individual to help scale and support our learning offerings, and support our performance management processes. This is a global role with collaboration required to partner with cross functional teams and support global delivery of programs. The Learning and Organizational Development Coordinator supports the Sr. Manager of Learning and Organizational Development, and will initially focus on all levels of learning administration management, performance management administration and training coordination. The ideal candidate is focused on execution of strategy and will do it well with limited guidance and direction.
Must have previous experience administering a Learning Management System. Experience with Workday Learning strongly preferred.
We are committed to enabling anyone who joins our L&OD team to have an impact, and will encourage this person to collect new experiences, form new relationships and seek out learning opportunities within the organization. This role is key to serving a global audience with the learning and talent management tools that they need.
• Manage tasks associated with our Learning Management System (LMS) including managing course enrollment; administering new updates to course content; tracking and reporting learning activities; managing attendees or sign-in sheets, working directly with internal and external instructors; collecting and analyzing participant feedback.
• Manage tasks associated with our performance management process including helping administer our year end evaluation process, our beginning of year goal setting process, and help cultivate and support an anytime feedback culture.
• Manage help desk questions and triage requests for learning programs and create job aids based on needs.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills with an appreciation for patience, humor and helpfulness. Must be comfortable with liaising with senior level executives
• Engage in some project management support for new programs, deliverables, and related workstreams.
• Work closely with key stakeholders of the L&OD team to ensure accuracy and alignment of performance and learning programs, learning offerings, and communications.
• Demonstrated ability to work with MS Excel for reporting on programs, learning and talent activity, course completions, etc.
• Fully understand workflow and process, and must be able to deliver while managing competing priorities.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding personnel information.
• Have an opinion, and be able to express it constructively and effectively.
• Experience with Articulate a plus.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site