Atlanta, GA US
Sr.Technical Manager (Temporary)
• Temporary Sr. Technical Manager
• Manages the day-to-day technical systems and operations for live and recorded productions including in-studio and remote productions.
• Reviews production requirements to ensure that technical facilities match the equipment and staffing levels.
• Maintains ongoing communications with Production and on site technical teams ensuring that requirements are fulfilled.
• Interfaces with vendors, venues, Leagues and broadcast partners and communicates the technical needs and schedules for Turner events.
• Leads the development of TV compound, power and signal distribution, technical and storage space plans, technical crew requirements and schedules, equipment shipping schedules, and other needs based upon the production requirements.
• Provides regular event status reports to Management.
• Participates in the development and administration of Turner Sports operational policies for remote and studio events and communicates policies to on site technical managers, vendors, League and broadcast partners.
• Assists in the maintenance of a library of technical procedures and best practices.
• Collaborate with vendors to maintain compliance and accessibility to information and training opportunities.
• Regularly review company Business Continuity Plan (BCP) procedures and provide updated information and training of remote staff on BCP procedures.
• Travel to supervise events may be required.
• 10+ years of major network level television supervision of majors sporting and entertainment events, such as NFL, NBA, MLB, NCAA, NASCAR, NHL, World Cup Soccer and Olympics.
• 10 + years of live production experience with in depth knowledge of the production process, from technology concept, production design, technical development, through live performance, both live on-air and recorded.
• Degree from a four year college program with focus on media, technology, science, math or engineering or equivalent work experience.
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands