International Marketing Administrative Assistant
Universal Music Group
New York, NY US
We are looking for a Coordinator, Digital Marketing who is passionate about music, internet culture, paid media, trends and analytics. In order to provide top-notch service to our artists and labels, you will work to conceptualize compelling campaigns and then execute measurable initiatives in order to increase engagement and growth across different channels. We're looking for a talented, charismatic individual who is eager to play a significant role in the next phase of our company and be part of one of the most progressive and ever changing teams within the label.
• Work with the digital and content teams to execute campaigns for our artists or label profiles.
• Utilize real time marketing techniques and take advantage of online opportunities after evaluating potential risks.
• Assist in the creation of content strategies, editorial calendars and publishing schedules.
• Gather and collate information to provide senior management with reports, inclusive of ongoing strategy and placements.
• Learn existing tools to streamline digital media processes and explore new methodologies to further innovate workflow
• Maintain digital assets (link maintenance, video descriptions, tags, etc)
• Identify and research high impact content types to drive maximum reach and engagement for artist sites.
• Collaborate with management, digital marketing managers, and product managers to coordinate brand-originated site content.
• Maintain brand ''voice'' in all outgoing communications.
• Develop and execute plans to highlight and stimulate user-generated content.
• Manage ongoing quality assurance of artists' online presences.
• Research, gather, plan and post compelling content that supports the voice, tone and style of our artists.
• Capture and distribute content in real time (shows, events etc)
• Digital assets maintenance (link maintenance, video descriptions, tags, etc)
• At least 1 year of relevant music and/or digital marketing experience
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business or a related field.
• Social media & internet culture obsessed. Demonstrated knowledge of and professional experience with all social platforms.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized
• Creative, collaborative, and innovative thinking skills
• Experience & desire to work in a fast-paced environment
• Creative, self-starter with exceptional follow-up skills
• Adaptive to change and consistently meets deadlines
• Comprehensive knowledge of overall digital trends and resources.
• Basic photo and video editing skills