UI Artist / 2D Artist
Helsinki, FI FI
Character 3d Artist
The Character Artist will be responsible for modeling and texturing real time 3d game art, specializing in character creation. In addition, the artist will also be responsible for adhering to proper organization and hierarchies within their art to building clean and efficient geometry. The artist should possess the ability to both model and texture human and non-human characters evenly and be able to develop and follow requirements of a style guide.
As a Character Artist you will build game content including Modeling, UV mapping, and texturing of items per technical and aesthetic specification. You will work closely with the Art team to make sure items work following the tech spec and art style.
• Sculpt high-resolution and game-ready characters that can be used for marketing and in-game.
• Comfortable with stylised humanoid anatomy
• Capability to sculpt a character from concept 1:1
• Create clean game topology, UV's and textures
• Deliver feedback to external partners and internal team members
• Setup character renders for mockups and marketing
• Partner with rigging artist and animator to ensure character assets are built to animate well in-game
• Assist in character concept and design
• Understand, develop, and iterate on unique art style
• Excellent understanding of anatomy, weight and silhouette
• Skilled in stylization including proportion, edge treatment, and material definition
• 3D modeling software experience
• Expert sculpting skills using Zbrush
• Experience in material workflows
• Texture creation skills using Photoshop and 3D Coat
• Understanding of rigging and skinning this is a plus
• Eye for lighting, shade, color and detail
• Avid gamer a plus
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site