Hyderabad, IN US
Job Title: Accountant II
Experience: 4-6 years
We have an excellent opening at Electronic Arts (India) in Finance & Accounting Team. The responsibility of the Accountant includes:
• Must have in-depth knowledge of all accounting processes.
• Preparation of all types of journal entries – Accrual, prepaid amortization, reclass and allocation entries.
• Preparation of financial statement, in accordance IndAS requirements.
• Knowledge of GST return preparation, refund application and maintaining of relevant records as per GST Act.
• Maintain payroll information by designing systems; directing the collection, calculation, and entering of data into Payroll Tool.
• Update payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, investment declarations, deductions and transfers.
• Prepare and post non-payroll journal entries like accruals, prepaid & reclass.
Desired Candidate Profile:
• CA Fresher/ CA Semi qualified / Bachelor/master's degree in commerce.
• Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in Accounting, preferable with an MNC.
• Excellent with Excel Calculations & using of formulas
• Proficient in accounting knowledge.
• Hands on experience on Oracle R12 will be an added advantage.
• Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site