Director, Sales Incentive Compensation
New York, NY
JobIMG Events is seeking a Sales Director, Strategic Partnerships, to build lasting partnerships and drive revenue for SailGP, an international championship built on renewable energy and tech-driven product. This is a new endeavor between IMG and Sail GP, bringing global audiences the world's fastest racing in class with programs that set leading sustainability standards worldwide.
The ideal Sales Director is experienced in driving business within the sustainability and technology sectors. You should have great relationships with future-minded, technology driven clients that have an interest and/or commitment to sustainability. You have a terrific history of creating key commercial relationships and reaching revenue targets by engaging brands, fostering relationships, creating compelling programs and top-quality pitch presentations, with a track record of closing deals.
• Reach sponsorship sales goals for SailGP by creating opportunities within Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) regions.
• Work alongside the existing sponsorship sales team at SailGP and the dedicated IMG Strategic Partnerships EMEA team to improve the partnership portfolio that the series has in place.
• Identify target brands and generate face-to-face meetings to establish new client relationships.
• Create and deliver sponsorship presentations with innovative programs using existing templates
• Responsible for managing the contractual negotiations with clients through to signature
• Support and work closely with Senior Management and Event Directors to ensure commercial partnerships are aligned with event brand objectives
• Deliver a consultative and tailored service to the client that meets all objectives stated in order to build long lasting client relationships.
• Work collaboratively with the wider IMG sales team
• Represent the Strategic Partnerships SailGP department and work collaboratively with Strategic Partnerships within IMG Events.
• Maintain a good knowledge of competitor events and relevant sponsorships.
• Work alongside and with the internal sales support functions including Sales Operations, Endeavor Analytics and Creative services to ensure the SailGP offering is best in class.
• Ensure weekly / monthly forecasting is accurate and regular reports are provided to senior management.
• Any other duties that are within scope of the role may be required
• Great history of creating high value partnerships for technology and sustainability-oriented businesses
• Active long-term and trusting relationships with decision makers at influential companies.
• Excellent application and knowledge of sponsorships and brand activation
• Well-versed in complex and nuanced contract negotiations involving, but not limited to sponsors, venues, talent, and agencies.
• Ability to travel up 25% of the time.
• A sound working knowledge of the sponsorship/partnership/events marketplace including but not limited to: common industry vernacular and terminology, competitive intelligence, data analytics/performance metrics and sponsorship value measurement
• Self-motivated, resourceful individual with a strong working knowledge of the digital, mobile and social media spaces and how marketers are utilizing these platforms
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site