Culver City, CA
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the Head of Marketing and will be responsible for liaising between the label and our artists and managers across Columbia's roster. The Assistant will also help to ensure the efficient day-to-day operation of the department by successfully accomplishing the following responsibilities:
What you'll do:
• Act as a liaison between Head of Marketing, Product managers and a wide array of internal and external contacts including senior management, industry contacts, artists, artist managers, internal departments, etc.
• Schedule meetings, conference calls, answer phones and provide administrative support for Head of Marketing and Product managers and back-up support for other members of the department as needed.
• Assist with the creation and maintenance of marketing plans for artists.
• Help compile weekly status reports and sales information on behalf of assigned artists, including sales data, streaming and digital stats on a regular basis.
• Create print, television, radio, online and outdoor advertising, album package layouts, point of sale materials, CD/DVD copies with Creative Department, and promotional items.
• Assist with the management of project budgets, promotional trips, travel, work orders and more for assigned artists.
Who you are:
• Someone with strong computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook), Photoshop and an intimate knowledge of the social networks and DSPs. Will need to learn a variety of other computer systems including Mediabase, BDS, and RPS.
• Successful candidate will possess a positive attitude, an eagerness to learn and a demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment while juggling multiple tasks and priorities.
• A proactive, flexible, self-starter who has strong problem solving, social, and interpersonal skills.
• A strong communicator who is able to manage time and priorities, set and achieve goals and juggle multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously and balance workload between Product Managers and overall team.