Montreal, QC CA
Lighting TDs are responsible for producing high-quality lighting and rendering for our CG scenes. If you have a passion for lighting and can use Maya and Renderman then we want to hear from you, whether you've just graduated, are looking for new challenges or are used to leading teams of Lighting TDs - all levels are welcome!
• Strong Knowledge of Renderman (user level)
• Strong understanding of rendering methods.
• Understanding Shading models
• Shader Writing Ability a plus
• Previous experience with Linux
• Knowledge of Mel/Python scripting
• Previous experience in a VFX environment
• Previous experience performing Look Development tasks
• Experience of real-world lighting and photography
• Katana experience would be a bonus
This job application remains open even when we don't have roles available. If you would like to be considered, please apply and we will contact you as soon as we have an opening.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site