Full Time Job
- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
• Maintain commercial inventory up-to-date for 3 weeks
• Process sales orders for the local station as backup
• Coordinate commercial copy as well as scripts for Paid program, national and local accounts.
• Maintain station's log reconciliation on daily basis
• Daily interface with Master Control to ensure proper execution of broadcast schedule – Missing Material Reports, Day of Air changes.
• Maintain local station's programming grids updated, as backup
• Back-up traffic manager for daily traffic functions including monthly billing/notarize invoices as backup
• Learn CSR's duties for back-up purposes when necessary
• Provide support to Sales Managers & Account Managers (local and national) as needed
• Submit ComScore report daily
• eNames report-as backup
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience
• Minimum 1-3 years of experience in Broadcast Traffic and working experience in Broadcast Traffic systems (WideOrbit, OSI etc.)
• Strong verbal & written communication skills, Bilingual a plus.
• Must be willing to work in El Paso, TX
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be available to work evenings, weekends, holidays
• Strong interpersonal & organizational skills
• Knowledge of basic Microsoft Applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Superior organizational skills - must possess the ability to manage multiple priorities with confidence, balance, and vigor
• Strong analytical skills: attention to detail, streamline, analyze, and present data to assist with management & divisional reporting and assist with strategic recommendations
• WideOrbit experience preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to work well with all levels of station management are highly desired.Bilingual a plus.
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site