Legal Assistant TV
Beverly Hills, CA US
Role: Legal Coordinator
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Company Description: Endeavor Content is a leader in the development, financing and sales of premium film, television, theater, audio, and live content. Endeavor Content seeks to facilitate more ownership and creative freedom for artists, creators and production companies in the ever-changing media landscape. Endeavor Content is a studio that has evolved to meet today's changing business needs and is committed to advocating diversity and equality within our industry.
Endeavor Content has been behind over 100 projects annually that have garnered numerous awards and commercial success. Endeavor Content's recent projects include films ''Just Mercy'' and ''Peanut Butter Falcon,'' television series ''See'' and ''Killing Eve,'' the podcast ''Blackout,'' Rihanna's ''Savage x Fenty Fashion Show'' special, and live event ''Rocketman Live.''
Endeavor Content is a division of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports and content company.
• Oversee the workflow tracking for a fast-paced TV business and legal affairs group working across TV sales as well as development and production oversight.
• Managing a large volume of transactions.
• Works with sales, creative, and production finance departments to provide information on a regular basis.
• Working with creative and production finance departments to track rights and projects.
• Negotiating and drafting agreements with writers, producers, performers, and directors.
• Experience working in a TV business affairs department, legal affairs department and/or entertainment law firm is a plus.
• 1-2 years' legal experience.
• Strong drafting, negotiation and organizational skills; experience drafting and negotiating all manner of contracts for TV development, production, and finance deals for TV; familiarity with production clearance issues and ability to handle copyright and trademark matters.
• JD and CA bar admission are required
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site