Remote Meeting Producer
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Cockeysville, MD US
Want to join a Company that places a high value on human resources and hiring? What about working with some of the coolest and FUN HR professionals around? Do you like the idea of working in a department where our unofficial motto is to 'work hard and laugh every day'? If this is you, keep reading.
We have an opening in our awesome HR department that will focus on offering support to corporate and our stations in our recruitment efforts. You will be busy but we promise you will be in a FUN environment where you will learn lots of new stuff! Every day, we get to focus on attracting and retaining the BEST employees around – that's where you come in!
The HR department for Sinclair Broadcast Group is looking for an Employment Coordinator who will be an integral part of the Employment team. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude, who is motivated and a self-starter! In this role, you will need to be able to perform the following duties:
• Handle the posting process for all locations in the company's Applicant Tracking System and FCC compliance management system.
• Build and maintain applicant source lists by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies and internet sites
• Partner with hiring managers to create effective job postings and job descriptions. Review and post vacancy announcements to company website and other job boards.
• Conduct Intake meetings with Hiring Managers to gain further insight into their open positions, so you can successfully recruit for those roles
• Assist with pre-screening resumes and conducting phone screens as well as schedule interviews for Corporate positions
• Complete reference checks for corporate positions and for station positions as needed
• Prepare and send offer letters as well as handle all aspects of the pre-employment process
• Assist hiring managers with following the hiring process and provide support where needed
• Prepare all materials for new hire orientations as well as conduct both onsite and remote new hire orientations
• Be expert in the Company's ATS, assist locations with support issues and provide regular training webinars to new users
• Assist stations as needed with recruitment efforts by finding alternate places to post jobs, sourcing and screening resumes
• Audit FCC EEO Reports bi-monthly
• Go to job fairs with hiring managers
• Maintain user lists for all recruitment systems
• Other recruitment and HR duties as assigned
• BA/BS degree in related field with strong desire to work within the recruiting function of HR
• 1- 2 years experience in Recruiting
• Highly detail oriented, organized, able to multi-task and handle multiple priorities
• Strong proficiency in MS office suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint), Internet and ability to learn new systems
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills, ability to convey information and provide training to all levels within the organization
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!