Digital Accounts Coordinator
Warner Music Group
New York, NY US
CBS Marketing is looking for a Coordinator who is highly motivated, strategic, and adaptable. This individual will support general administrative, operational, financial, and communications activities for the Partnership and Promotions team in order to develop highly creative and effective multi-media marketing campaigns to launch and market a wide variety of original TV programs, series and specials. This individual will get hands-on experience, contributing ideas and developing skills as part of a world-class entertainment marketing team at scale.
• Help support the team that facilitates ViacomCBS Cross Company and Sales partnerships.
• General administrative duties (e.g., schedule meetings, book travel and accommodation, submit expense reports and payments, traffic departmental invoices, update org charts, order office supplies, distribute mail, etc.)
• Work to develop and implement new processes and mechanisms that will ultimately improve team performance, creativity, communication, collaboration.
• Grow and maintain a successful working relationship with internal ViacomCBS properties as well as Sales clients.
• Work with Director on ideation and delivery of monthly client on-air advertiser billboards.
• Attend client/partner meetings.
• Ideate with Director and CBS Sales Integration team to help create presentation decks in response to proposals from ViacomCBS Sales clients.
• Track the commitments of all of the linear and social/digital Cross Company agreements to ensure delivery and compliance.
• Create and maintain a weekly priorities calendar to align with internal ViacomCBS properties.
• Contribute to various show projects for marketing/ promotions including experiential activations at key events.
• 1-4 years experience in project management, consulting, or marketing.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Possess strong decision-making skills.
• Strong project management and skills.
• Self-starter and eager contributor.
• Solid knowledge of the TV/entertainment landscape.
• Ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders and external agencies/partners, including day-to-day management of campaign milestones and agency deliverables.
• Ability to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment.
• Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, Google Docs, Keynote, etc.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site