Stagecraft Virtual Production Trainee
Los Angeles, CA US
Overview and Responsibilities
Are you seeking an exciting role in Corporate Communications? We are looking for a dynamic collaborative Executive Assistant to support the Vice President, Awards. This position will play an integral role on the team providing support and executing on work to further the group's goals.
• Assist in the development of the awards campaigns including budget preparation, screener distribution to guilds and/or critics groups, calendar email/mailings, screening invites to multiple guilds.
• Assist in the production and distribution of all awards materials including screeners, calendars, invites and script books ensuring materials align with all regulations set forth by each guild and/or critic group.
• Maintain accurate campaign timelines and calendars of submission deadlines, nomination announcements, voting periods, awards ceremonies, screenings, and events.
• Draft internal announcements of nominations/wins, event invitations and day-of information for senior executives.
• Schedule screenings and Q&A's – book theaters, request film prints and one-sheets, update RSVP lists, coordinate security and lot access passes, staff check-in, prepare and distribute screening reports.
• Assist television network partners on Emmy and guild awards submissions and campaigns; relay updates, event invitations, and screening reports to senior television executives.
• Create purchase orders and process all invoices and related fees in a timely manner.
• Coordinate with legal teams to prepare and review contracts for consultants, event sponsorships, theaters and screening rooms, and event venues.
• Cover awards hotline, answering phone and email messages, responding to callers and providing needed information
• Create and maintain awards charts including top ten lists, critics groups and guild awards. Prepare reference sheets of talent and filmmakers past work, their awards nominations and wins. Update studio history of annual awards nominations and wins.
• Arrange meetings and conferences, including booking of conference rooms, issuing meeting invitations and coordinating agendas and handouts.
• Manage executive's calendar, respond to incoming calls, coordinate meetings, arrange travel plans, prepare and submit expense reports with requisite documentation
• Research media coverage and industry trends as requested
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum two years of related work experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Proficient with social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat
• Strong Written & Oral Communication Skills
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
• Detail oriented and able to work effectively as part of a team
• Demonstrates resourcefulness in identifying solutions