New Bloomfield, MO US
KRCG has a great opportunity for you! We are looking for an Operations Manager to join our team.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Insure the overall technical and operational success of the stations programming.
• Work with all departments, including master control and other hub personnel to resolve any issues that might affect operations.
• Verify that all content is available, and ready to air, Maintain required logs, and uphold station standards and FCC compliance.
• Facilitate ongoing training in order to maintain high standards.
• Monitoring the stations technical performance.
• Providing support in the management of Servers, Network Security and Network Services.
• PC/Mac hardware/software support of on-site installing, servicing, and repairing workstations.
• Providing support for the technical needs of the News Department.
• Video equipment set-up and maintenance.
• Assist with LAN and WAN related hardware and software maintenance.
• Develop knowledge of facility specific needs and assist in supporting these systems.
• Assist in Applying regular security updates.
• Assist in physical inventory of equipment.
• Assist in Maintaining digital telephone system.
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
Other Qualifications and Requirements:
• Self-starter, able to work efficiently without direct supervision
• Be able to work effectively with other departments receiving and communicating instructions via telephone or in person.
• Be able to read and understand technical materials.
• Able to set priorities under pressure of deadlines.
• Hold a valid driver's license.
• Must be flexible to accommodate shift changes including extended hours, weekends, evenings, and holidays.
• On-call duty, including weekends and holiday.
• The ability to lift equipment generally less than 50 pounds.
• Plan, organize, control, and evaluate IT system.
• Manage local station internet connections.
• Setup and assist in new hire onboarding.
• Computer imaging, setup and maintaining all computer hardware and peripherals including but not limited to, Servers, Workstations, Surface Pro's, laptops, iPhones and iPads.
• Active Directory experience.
• ITIL ServiceNow experience.
• Project Manager and budgeting experience is a plus.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site