New Bloomfield, MO
KRCG has a great opportunity for you! We are looking for an Operations Manager to join our team.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Insure the overall technical and operational success of the stations programming.
• Work with all departments, including master control and other hub personnel to resolve any issues that might affect operations.
• Verify that all content is available, and ready to air, Maintain required logs, and uphold station standards and FCC compliance.
• Facilitate ongoing training in order to maintain high standards.
• Monitoring the stations technical performance.
• Providing support in the management of Servers, Network Security and Network Services.
• PC/Mac hardware/software support of on-site installing, servicing, and repairing workstations.
• Providing support for the technical needs of the News Department.
• Video equipment set-up and maintenance.
• Assist with LAN and WAN related hardware and software maintenance.
• Develop knowledge of facility specific needs and assist in supporting these systems.
• Assist in Applying regular security updates.
• Assist in physical inventory of equipment.
• Assist in Maintaining digital telephone system.
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
Other Qualifications and Requirements:
• Self-starter, able to work efficiently without direct supervision
• Be able to work effectively with other departments receiving and communicating instructions via telephone or in person.
• Be able to read and understand technical materials.
• Able to set priorities under pressure of deadlines.
• Hold a valid driver's license.
• Must be flexible to accommodate shift changes including extended hours, weekends, evenings, and holidays.
• On-call duty, including weekends and holiday.
• The ability to lift equipment generally less than 50 pounds.
• Plan, organize, control, and evaluate IT system.
• Manage local station internet connections.
• Setup and assist in new hire onboarding.
• Computer imaging, setup and maintaining all computer hardware and peripherals including but not limited to, Servers, Workstations, Surface Pro's, laptops, iPhones and iPads.
• Active Directory experience.
• ITIL ServiceNow experience.
• Project Manager and budgeting experience is a plus.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!