Manager Media Delivery
New York, NY US
• Editing video. Lots of it. Some simple edits, lots of quick turnaround edits using footage being fed in from the field, and complex doc-style packages too
• Utilizing the wide range of content NBC already has in its systems to create powerful video segments
• Act as in-house edit guru, providing guidance and support to a team of producer / editors and making every project better.
• Basic proficiency in After Effects to help elevate the quality of graphics
• Multi-task and juggle multiple edits for regular and breaking-news programming
• Comfortable working across broadcast and digital systems, and fluent in proper media management for potential remote editing
• Editorial judgment, knowing what videos to use to properly tell the story
• Quality check all video content
• Keep senior producers and the EP up to date with assignment progress
• Fluent in Premiere and Avid. Comfortable in After
• You've been working in broadcast, digital or cable for
5+ years – preferably working on live daily shows, in
and around a control room, or high-volume digital
• You've edited non-fiction content in the past, preferably
• You've got a strong knowledge of current events, U.S.
politics, and pop culture.
• You are willing to work in New York, New York when the
pandemic is over.
• You love working with a team to collaborate on a narrative.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site