Orlando, FL US
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We realize it takes amazing people to make the best game experiences. We offer great benefits packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality.
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefits packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, free video games and more!
For this role, we are looking for someone for our core development team – whether that be in our career mode, presentation and cameras, user interface, or many others.
We are looking for engineers who enjoy prototyping and planning, adding amazing new features to an existing and beloved game, and improving existing code.
We are a creative group, so we value collaboration with creative and design. And we value the creative problem solving that is often a staple of our industry.
• Collaborates with designers to provide feedback and create clear technical designs.
• Delivers tested and high-quality technical implementations that meet design requirements.
• Awareness of how technical implementation impacts performance and memory budgets.
• Actively looks for ways to increase team efficiency through tooling or workflow enhancements.
• Contributes to core EA technologies in an architecturally sound way to enable collaborative development efforts.
• Passion for the development craft and can demonstrate good development practices.
• Understanding of C++ language, best practices, and architectural considerations.
• Communicate well with non-technical partners, such as artists, designers, and producers.
• Demonstrates problem solving and debugging skills.
General understanding of parallel programming and resource management considerations.