Senior Rendering Engineer
Foster City, CA
Job Title:IT Technician - Level II (Temporary) - Sledgehammer Games
The IT Technician Level II is a mission critical support position that directly influences desktop infrastructure and specializes in PC setup and troubleshooting at Sledgehammer Games. You will work within our small but agile team that will service all our development, administrative, and operational staff. As a member of the IT team, you will also be responsible for managing and maintaining remote computing systems and services, as well as any internal tools utilized by Sledgehammer Games; (Jira, Confluence, Office, etc.). You will not only manage helpdesk tickets, but expected to help us exceed client expectations, map and deliver critical timelines, maintain standards, and manage assets. Our teams and game state changes rapidly, so you must have an innate sense of urgency, ability to multi-task and prioritize to be successful.
If you think the above is you, and you are ready to accept this challenge: Please read on and apply!
• Responsible for working and tracking cases from beginning through resolution
• Perform installations, adds, moves, and changes for PCs, monitors, printers and related peripherals
• Perform archive restores, manage user and computer accounts in AD, patch management, manage VPN accounts, Aspera requests, password resets, Alloy Software Asset Management, and all other duties as assigned
• Perform software and hardware configuration across diverse platforms
• Setup and support mobile devices including both Android and iPhone
• Support remote users around the world
• Process New Hire requests by updating AD user accounts, email, and other necessary accounts
• Partner with IT management and security team to ensure that all systems adhere to security policies and any compliance requirements
• Responsible for maintaining and updating the inventory of all office and remote computers, hardware, software and supplies.
• Support on key IT infrastructure projects when needed
• Create and maintain SOPs / ''how to'' documentations for local knowledge base
• Participate in 24/7 IT coverage for the critical business environment and applications as needed
• Assist in OS deployments using automated scripts and templates in virtual and bare metal environments, (WDS, SCCM and JAMF).
• Support and management of Sony PlayStation PS4/PS5 and Microsoft Xbox One/X development kits.
• 3+ years IT experience in a support, and/or project-based environment
• Friendly, customer focused and top-level support a must
• Can do attitude
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• General understanding of network protocols (DNS & DHCP)
• Familiarity with hypervisor / virtualization technology
• Proven documentation skills
• Experienced in support & troubleshooting Windows & Mac OS
• Platforms including mobile devices running Apple iOS & Android OS
• Working knowledge of Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, and Office 365
• Experience with IBM Endpoint Manager (BigFix), WSUS and/or SCCM a plus.
• Willingness to learn new technologies, unlearn old technology to support company growth.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar education
• Preferred minimum of 2 years of work experience in Media / Entertainment industry
• People person
• Love video games, board games, card games, mobile games…. did we mention like games!
Located in the San Francisco Bay Area, we're the video game development team behind Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and Call of Duty: WWII. Since our founding in 2009, making AAA games has been our greatest passion. The strength of our teams makes us not only excellent at what we do, but at how we do it. We firmly believe in supporting our talented employees to be the best they can be, whether they are artists, engineers, producers, or designers. Here at Sledgehammer Games, everyone is a game maker. We're a Call of Duty studio that prides itself on innovation and taking risks, which is
one of the most rewarding aspects of game development. With world-class audio, design, engineering, and art teams, we've been able to achieve some of the highest-quality game execution of any studio in the industry. We love what we do and work hard to make sure that each new game we make is even better than the last. Creativity is key, and we're looking for all-new talent and game developers for our exciting next project.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site