Full Time Job
Head Of Content & Acquisitions
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
We are looking for a Head of Content & Acquisitions to be the focal point of content curation, analysis and acquisition that will ensure commercial advantage delivery of Filmbankmedia's objectives. You will aim to grow Filmbankmedia's existing portfolio of rights holders for exploitation in the UK and International market sectors.
• Provide tailored content packages for new and existing clients.
• Work closely with Sales teams to understand their clients' needs in terms of content requirements to maximize revenue and attract new prospects.
• Work closely with the Director of Product Development to ensure licensors' compliance and participation to our latest projects.
• Work with legal team to ensure certain licensor contracts are updated and agreed by both parties.
• Liaise with the Marketing team to develop campaigns to promote new content and licensees.
• Work closely with the CEO to promote new opportunities with licensors.
• Actively seek out opportunities for new content acquisition in the UK and other territories
• Engage and deliver content acquisition deals that ensures commercial advantage to Filmbankmedia.
• Work with legal department on contract delivery and signature
• Assist implementing business strategies for new and existing distribution activities including mobile, internet, video-on-demand and physical
• Experience within the commercial licensing background, ideally from the Entertainment industry
• A passion for content essential, including broad knowledge or major and minor rights holders titles including movies and TV
• Experience working with international distributors/ producers would be desirable
• Previous experience in programme scheduling would be an advantage
• Knowledge/experience of TV distribution
• Ability to manage prospective client expectations
• Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
• A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing further new business opportunities with content
The Nice To Haves
• Knowledge of a European language/s would be desirable (especially French)
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and company bonus. Many of our staff work flexibly in many ways, including flexible hours or an element of working remotely. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site