Orlando, FL US
The QA Analyst is a technical test expert that applies white box, grey box and black box testing techniques to determine a testing approach to help prevent and identify/isolate/report issues as early as possible. This requires an analytical approach that wants to understand system designs and executing a test strategy that both ensure functionality and challenges the system. As a QA Analyst, you look at a game as not only a player experience but as complex interactions between Software & Hardware (ex: I/O systems, wireless communications, client/server architecture, external services, and databases).
• Identify, isolate, regress and communicate defects effectively and efficiently. Focus on high complexity, hard to isolate and potentially high impact bugs.
• Work embedded with development teams to ensure quality of code deliverables within the Agile Development process
• Develop in-depth understanding of systems/area under their ownership and communicate progress, status and risks.
• Provide Development Support as needed – Private Build Testing, System and Risk Analysis, Investigation and Isolation and Regressions
• Verify TFCs (Tests for Completion) for their area of ownership
• Develop partnerships with Development Teams and QA Partners
• Develop expertise with in-house and 3rd party test tools (i.e. code coverage & load testing tools)
• Helps mentor team members
• Root cause analysis of defects
• Integration testing
• Experience with Test Automation and Test Tools
• Familiarity with P4V or other version filing/collaborating tools
• Online testing experience a plus.
• Knowledge of Agile (Scrum, XP etc…) Development Processes (Asset)
• Passion for Games (Preferably Madden NFL or other sports games) (Asset)