Seattle, WA US
Sinclair Broadcast Group is seeking a Regional Digital Sales Manager who will ensure that all digital objectives maintain or exceed company revenue growth goals. You will oversee all digital initiatives in several Sinclair owned stations.
• Meet with stations regularly to provide training and support.
• Achieve all revenue targets and roll out new Company initiatives for assigned markets
• Maintain high level communications with all station and corporate management, sales staff, and partners/vendors.
• Execute training for sales management, account executives and content producers.
• Meet with vendors and potential vendors to improve existing and develop new programs as well as find and develop new initiatives and programs to advance the digital team.
• Assist with implementation of programs and create revenue streams as opportunities arise.
• Gather new media technology, content information and research to provide sellers with the most competitive advantage.
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• Ability to lead, train and direct managers successfully
• Working knowledge of new media, digital interactive initiatives, social media and digital content
• Five to seven years management experience, preferable in a TV sales environment
• Strong organizational, written and communication skills
• Hands on experience developing new business and as a skilled negotiator and motivator
• TV background or digital management experience a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site