We are EA
And we make games – How cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is tough. That's why we employ the most creative and passionate people in the industry working toward a shared vision: to inspire and unite through play.
What we are looking for
EA IT is looking for a creative experienced product leader with a track record for driving technical product capabilities from initial concept to delivery in an end-to-end product life cycle. Our product leaders are natural advocates and influencers, with both senior software engineers and C-suite leadership.
You will guide the future of EA's IT enabled game development technology to provide the best creator experience in the gaming industry. This includes product vision, user and client needs, roadmap creation and communication, release planning, requirements gathering, functional specification all the way through to user enablement and measuring success. This is your chance to promote the software development technology used by all of EA's titles and franchises.
• Build a vision for the future of EA's Game Creation platform and promote this vision with our partners, external internal, and EA employees.
• Be a trusted strategic partner to our studio executives; guide the creation of a global vision for game creation technologies supported by product roadmaps to bring value to our game making organizations.
• Work with partners to determine product strategy, feature, short-term and long-term goals.
• Establish trade-offs and work around organizational constraints to guide product decisions.
• Build all product related programs.
• Use data creatively to communicate product ideas to influence partners.
• Define and analyze metrics for launched products and feed that analysis back into product development.
• Maintain market awareness and knowledge of industry technology and product trends.
• Build and Inspire a team of Product Managers, Program Managers and Business Analysts in the Game Creation pillar.
• Program management skills with the ability to delegate and prioritize
• Financial knowledge to manage and follow plans, budgets and variances
• Data-driven decision-making
• Experience evaluating and managing risk
• Positive approach to achieving goals
• Manage the pressures of a productive environment while maintaining a pleasurable atmosphere
• Balance demands and work independently
• Can work with changing business models and organization structures
• Can deal with all levels of management and staff
• Experience with HD and mobile gaming industry, development, platforms and ecosystems
• Clear knowledge of modern software development practices and paradigms
• Game development, product management or consulting experience
• Travel may be required