Burbank, CA US
HBO Max is the future of entertainment and storytelling.
WarnerMedia's new streaming entertainment offering, HBO Max is the culmination of some of the most innovative new technology and greatest creative talent in the industry. Anchored by the entire HBO service, arguably the greatest brand in television, HBO Max also features fan favorites from the WarnerMedia library including Warner Bros., New Line, DC, CNN, TNT, TBS, truTV, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more. HBO Max will also be home to key third-party library acquisitions, such as Friends, South Park and Doctor Who, and more than 50 exclusive Originals in its first year, from the likes of groundbreaking creative talent such as J.J. Abrams, Ridley Scott, Jordan Peele, Steven Soderbergh, Michael Mann, Mindy Kaling, Reese Witherspoon, Anna Kendrick, Greg Berlanti, Melissa McCarthy, Robert Zemeckis, Ellen DeGeneres, and other visionaries.
The Digital / Social Coordinator, HBO Max Originals Program Marketing will provide assistance to marketing staff in the implementation of social and digital campaigns that promote Max Originals on and off the service. They will report to the Manager - Social/Digital, HBO Max Program Marketing.
• Work with multiple external agencies in the development of creative advertising, media planning and high-impact promotions (experiential activations, event sponsorships, etc.).
• Coordinate the output of content on owned channels, especially social media profiles.
• Assist in carrying out tactical parts of marketing plans, archiving and tracking assets, and assisting in preparation of materials.
• Assist in the compilation and preparation of reports, budget, schedules and related marketing documentation.
• Oversee the production process for all off-channel marketing materials (i.e. project timelines, technical specs, etc.).
• 2+ years content marketing experience, driving interest, viewing and engagement for series and/or films; ideally at a streaming service
• Strong communications and presentation skills are a must
• Strong command of web and social analytics and insight development
• Strategic, qualitative and competitive analysis - including robust media landscape and programming knowledge
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands