Associate Manager, Marcom Activation
Redwood City, CA US
Global Activation Manager -- EA Games
The EA GAMES Marketing Manager represents MarCom Activation. You will oversee the development and measurement of integrated omni-channel marketing activations for EA GAMES with a focus on building player relationships and delivering on commercial goals worldwide.
• Consumer-Facing Marketing: Along with the Sr. MarCom Activation Manager, guides the global activation plans and execution across global marketing channels and touch points
• Seamless Player Journeys: Develop global activation executes global marketing activations, ensuring cohesion across territories in partnership with Regional MarCom Activation Managers; tracks beat readiness and works with Sr MarCom Activation Manager to remove barriers to execution
• Connect marketing activation with product and business goals: Track and interpret campaign performance data delivered by Global Analytics & Insights and translate into actions
• Agency management: Help manage supporting marketing agencies (where applicable)
• Marketing Activation Roadmap: Along with the Sr. Marcom Activation Manager, oversee creation of global omni-channel marketing activation plan inclusive of multiple channels – both owned and partner – and aligned to our goals and strategies.
• Signature Programs: Develop breakthrough global marketing programs applicable to all channels and markets
• Establish the Measurement Scorecard for the campaign: Work with Insights & Analytics, Global Publishing and Channel Marketing teams to measure and qualify success metrics.
• Beat readiness Scorecard: Risk and opportunity assessment on outstanding execution of important beats
Skills and Experience:
• Collaborative: Share expertise and resource to help others. Include all who can contribute to a successful outcome. Stay engaged even when not in full agreement.
• Adaptable: Embrace change and help others adjust. Modify approach according to context
• Dependable: Provide high-quality and timeliness of work and achieve results.
• Attentive: Diligently focused on details and high-quality in accomplishing tasks.
• 3+ years of relevant marketing experience
• A passion for the entertainment industry
• Collaborative, team-oriented, open mindset
• Ability to guide and organize 360 marketing campaigns