Associate Game Producer
Orlando, FL US
There are millions code lines that make EA SPORTS games. There are millions of EA SPORTS players generating billions of events every day. The Game Security teams within EA SPORTS help make the games safe, secure and fun by partnering with the various development teams, analyzing large volumes of data and responding to Security incidents.
As a Lead Anti-Cheat Software Engineer, you will lead game developers, data scientists, fraud analysts, and other security software engineers to address some of the most interesting game Security challenges out there within the anti-cheat space. You will help us research and building solutions applicable to the wide portfolio of EA SPORTS titles to help us prevent instances of cheating, bots, and tampering. You will report to the Technical Director of the team.
• You will lead a small team of security engineers on the Madden console development team.
• Design anti-cheat and anti-bot solutions that detect and protect against malicious behavior.
• Reverse engineer exploits and software used to cheat and bot.
• Design and attempt exploits to test the game Security posture and the existing solutions.
• You will oversee the information security and data protection for our players.
• Analyze and respond to Security threats affecting Game Security.
• Perform technical security assessments, code audits and design reviews.
• Communicate Security risk to technical audience and propose mitigation options.
• Partner with other security software engineers, data scientists, and security product managers to contribute to the continuing security posture improvement across all of EA.
Qualifications and Experience
• BS in Computer Science (or equivalent experience).
• 5+ years of progressively complex experience in application security or reverse engineering.
• 3+ years of experience leading teams.
• Knowledge of security best practices of at least one of the following: Windows and Kernel low-level, Android/iOS security research.
• Excellent Assembly and C/C++ programming skills.
Nice to have Qualifications and Experience
• Game Security experience
• Worked on online games with virtual economy.
• Experience with machine learning algorithms and data analysis.
• The following certificates: CISSP, CEH, SSCP, or CCSP
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site