Senior Financial Analyst, Mobile and Commercial Brand Partnerships
Redwood City, CA US
The Corporate Strategy team works with EA executives in shaping strategies across all BU's and helping them stay informed about tech and games industry trends. You will oversee the Games and Market Intelligence pillar of Corporate Strategy team, working directly with the Chief Studios Officer and Studio leadership to assess game trends, evaluate market opportunities, and craft strategies for EA Studios. You will report in to the Senior Director of Corporate Strategy.
We ask that you have at least 7 years' experience in the games industry and knowledge of the games landscape and game development.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Partner with game studio leadership to establish studio strategies, identify new opportunities for our games, and evaluate changing trends in game features, business models, and player needs
• Explore competitive and industry dynamics across PC, mobile, and console to inform strategic decisions
• Contribute to thought-leadership pieces on trends affecting the video game industry, consumer behaviors and digital transformation affecting our industry
• Oversee both quantitative market intelligence and strategy projects.
• Drive market intelligence on changing market and platform trends and their impact on games
• Lead a team that covers both strategy creation and data collection/analysis
Skills / Requirements:
• At least 7 years' experience in the games industry
• Experience at a top tier consulting firm or similar strategy role
• Knowledge and ability to apply standard business frameworks (e.g. SWOT, value chain, competitive forces, core competency analysis)
• Proficiency in business writing and verbal communications
• MBA preferred