Full Time Job
Digital Sales Manager
Sinclair Broadcast Group
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
FOX Sports Southwest is seeking a Digital Sales Manager to lead ad sales growth across streaming, website, social media and digital solutions platforms. This person will serve as the network's sales leader, expert and liaison in driving digital advertising growth initiatives to new and existing clients.
The primary responsibilities of the Digital Sales Manager include the following:
• Interact with sales staff regularly, including attending client and prospect meetings to provide support and feedback on digital platform integrations and opportunities
• Identify and share technology, content and research that will better equip the sales team with tools to help them achieve their revenue goals
• Identify and develop new initiatives in order to advance the digital services offered
• Maintain high level communications with management, sales staff, corresponding departments, and vendors
• Develop and provide ongoing digital sales training for sales management, sales staff, and content producers
What skills do you need to be successful in our role?
• Ability to lead, train and inspire sales professionals while collaborating with sales leadership team and other internal constituents
• Working knowledge of new media, digital advertising solutions, social media and digital content creation
• Hands on experience developing new business as a skilled negotiator and motivator, a proven track record of sales success in the digital space
• Passion for leading and contributing to a sales team with a positive mindset
• Effective relationship building, customer service, communication and negotiation skills
• Strong understanding of the changing landscape of integrated sales and marketing
• 5+ years digital sales and management experience and familiar with the TV or cable sales environment
• College degree preferred
• Sports sponsorship sales, broadcast, cable or television management experience is a plus
This position is based in Dallas. Some regular travel, particularly to Houston, Austin, San Antonio and surrounding areas is required.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site