Redwood City, CA US
The Sims Associate Marcom Activation Manager represents Marcom Activation. You will support us in the development, execution and measurement of integrated omni-channel marketing activations for The Sims with a focus on building player relationships and delivering on commercial goals worldwide. You will report into the Senior Manager for Marcom Activation.
• Consumer-Facing Marketing:Supporting the Sr. Marcom Activation Manager, you will project manage and help execute global activation plans and tactics across global marketing channels and touch points
• Seamless Player Journeys:You will support us in the development of global activation plans and execute global marketing activations, helping us ensure cohesion across territories in partnership with Regional Marcom Activation Groups and Managers; tracks program beat readiness and works with Sr Marcom Activation Manager to remove barriers to successful execution
• Connects marketing activation with product and business deliverables:You will support us in campaign tracking and interpreting campaign performance data delivered by Global Analytics and translates into actions
• Marketing Activation Roadmap: Along with the Sr. Marcom Activation Manager, you will help create global omni-channel marketing activation plans inclusive of multiple channels – both owned and partner – and aligned to our goals and strategies.
• Signature Programs: You will support us in developing breakthrough global marketing programs applicable to all channels and markets
• Beat readiness Scorecard: You will help us evaluate risk and opportunity assessment for successful execution of key campaign beats
• Able to modify approach based on context and needs.
• Ensures quality and timeliness of work, and strives to achieve business goals.
• Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks.
• About 1 year of relevant marketing experience
• Flexible and collaborative
• Team player that can successfully navigate through a highly-matrixed organization and highly-dynamic category
• A passion for the entertainment industry (nice to have, but not a requirement)