Shanghai, CN CN
Reports to: Animation Director
Location: Shanghai, China
EA Create is a collective of content production teams partnering with EA Studios game teams to provide outstanding visuals, audio and technology. Our teams comprise of artists, engineers, technicians, designers and development directors. Worldwide, we combine our teams to form a global group of extraordinary individuals fueled by imagination and a unified passion for creating amazing visuals, sound and experiences. We are a diverse team who excel at creativity through collaboration, culture and craft.
The EA Create Art team provides compelling visual experiences across multiple genres and art styles. Visual art and technical art unite to create incredible characters and the worlds they inhabit. The Art team encompasses animation, characters, lighting, rigging, technical art, visual effects and worlds.
• You will create high-quality character/creature body, props, vehicle animations
• You will deliver content on time that meets technical requirements
• You will work with TA and leaders to ensure animation meets technical and game play requirements
• You will make sure all work is clean and organized with regards to assets within each file and file structure and storage
• You will take direction and feedback well, receive and act on constructive feedback, and look for clarification
• 2+ years of professional character animation experience using Maya, Max, or equivalent
• Have experience on both key-frame animation and mo-cap clean up
• Understand animation principles - timing, weight and staging
• Strong work ethic and good at organization and prioritizing
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site