Burbank, CA US
This position provides administrative and organizational support to the VPs, Post Production for TNT/tbs/HBO Max.
• Coordinates and schedules varied meetings on a regular basis, within both the company and the entertainment industry.
• Handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks such as answering phones and maintaining an efficient and organized desk.
• Serving as a conduit between Postproduction, Studio Content Ops, Development, Production, Business Affairs and other departments by acting as a resource for information. Maintaining the flow of information between various departments within the division and the network as well as with the Entertainment community at large.
• Maintaining strong relationships both internally and externally with constant communication with internal and external executives and staff at all levels.
• Managing internal filing system, completing expense reports, making travel arrangements and ordering office supplies.
• Assisting Post Coordinators with file and hyperlink creation and distribution.
• Organizing, distributing, and maintaining administration documents from each production (deal memos, vendor agreements, etc.) relating to Post.
• 2+ years' experience within the entertainment industry.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• Must be able to work independently with little direction in managing busy desks and a heavy workload.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proven ability to multi-task; must be able to constantly and consistently prioritize workload of senior executives and oneself simultaneously.
• They must be able to handle themselves professionally as they will have direct interaction with many other executives within the company as well as writers, producers, talent and other executives within the industry.
• This individual must also have a solid understanding of the entertainment industry specifically as it relates to the creative side of the business.
• Familiarity with various digital content formats, and content management systems.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands