Development Director II
Madrid, CDM ES
Our analytics team consists of professionals that are passionate about striving towards finding the best way to solve problems using data. As part of the newly created Loc Analytics Team, this role will be an enabler of transformation of our area.
We are looking for a highly motivated, resourceful, team-oriented individual. We're looking for talented data scientists who have applied experience in the field of Machine Learning, Data Science and NLP.
• Designs, develops, tests and deploy Data Science and AI solutions.
• Works on problems of limited to moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
• Reviews team/client documentation to gain deeper insight on features and functionality.
• Maintenance of data cleaning tools and give advice on how to improve the cleaning data process.
• Participate in the design, development, evaluation, deployment of data-driven machine-learned (ML) models targeting NLU and ER applications.
• Create API connection to external tools to enhance of the NLP models performance
• Create visualizations and reports of the results.
• Provides data, analytical and statistical guidance for the business.
• Communicate outcomes to various project stakeholders. Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
• Collaborates with other data scientists to help provide decision support analysis for many teams across the organization.
• 2+ years of industry work experience.
• A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics or similar.
• Advanced knowledge of Data Science, the available algorithms and how to implement them.
• Knowledgeable with Data Science tools and frameworks (i.e. Python, Scikit, NLTK, Numpy, Pandas, TensorFlow, Keras, R, Spark)
• Machine learning and Deep learning methodologies. Experience and/or motivation to work on modern Deep Learning approaches to NLP: text classification, machine translation.
• Experience in NLP/NLU. Experience in algorithms SMT and MT. Experience with NLP libraries such as NLTK, openNLP, Stanford-NLP, WordNet, SAS Text Miner or other NLP software.
• Knowledge of data query and data processing tools (i.e. SQL)
• Experience with GPU acceleration
• Interest in reading academic papers and trying to implement state-of-the-art experimental systems
• Excellent writing and communication skills in English. Tells stories with the data, interprets results for customers.