Partnership Management Coordinator
Burbank, CA US
Warner Bros. Animation Inc. seeks an Artist Management Administrator for the WBA Main Production department. The Artist Administrator is responsible for assisting the Director, Artist Management.
• Responsible for answering phones, placing calls as well as scheduling meetings and managing calendars for the Director of Artist Management.
• Helps support the strategic and timely staffing of all WBA projects. Maintains schedules and headcount plans to manage staffing/production needs.
• Maintains a database of candidates considered for each position, including feedback and candidate viability.
• Collaborates with Line Producers and the Director of Artist Management on the artist transitions between projects, ensuring timely information is communicated to the artist.
• Executes research and Talent sourcing projects as assigned by the Director of Artist Management.
• Supports Internship/Trainee and Mentorship programs. Schedules and supports Studio Events throughout the year.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
• 2+ years of studio experience required.
• Exceptional interpersonal, listening, and communication skills.
• Ability to effectively communicate, influence, and partner with production management, creative talent, and studio management.
• Strong time management, organization skills and solid follow-through required.
• Must be willing to travel if needed.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the phone.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to prioritize, organize and schedule work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Must be able to establish priorities independently, multi-task efficiently, and work with diverse personalities and all levels of management in a fast-paced environment.