Senior Previz / Cinematic Animator
Los Angeles, CA US
• Solid understanding of lighting, particle systems, post-processes, material setup and general workflows inside UE4.
• At least 2 years of experience in the industry working with blueprints/ Unreal Engine.
• BA in art or related field or equivalent experience.
• Strong plug-in writing skills or understanding of C++ in a UE4 environment is a plus.
• Knowledge of Maya with a core understanding of the inner workings of the tool.
• Understanding of animation pipelines, including character and environment setups.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Solid organization skills with adherence to file structures, naming conventions, and other established protocols.
• Excellent ability to self-manage and meet deadlines.
• Portfolio/website demonstrating technical artistic ability that includes Unreal based work.
• Knowledge of virtual production integration for film and television a plus
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Utilize Unreal's blueprints and sequencer tools to implement characters, stage elements and scripted events in different environments.
• Apply a broad range of skills with Autodesk products to ensure assets translate properly into Unreal.
• Problem solves and determines out-of-the-box solutions for complex technical requirements.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site