Intern - FIFA UI Designer
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionInterface Design Intern (FIFA Team)
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the making games is challenging. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Have you ever experienced the thrill of a last-minute goal that carries your team to victory in front of millions of people? Working here is kind of like that!
As an intern at EA, you will join a community of creative, inquisitive, smart minds. You will have exposure to the leaders who grow our business – not with a passing introduction, but by working with them. You will gain hands-on experience and get to explore this knows-no-bounds organization. You will go beyond watching the work get done: to take ownership, develop critical skills and make a measurable impact!
The Challenge Ahead
Our Interface Design team within the FIFA development studio is looking for an Interface Designer Intern with UI/Graphic Design skills, showcasing a curiosity for using color and layout for digital media. Understanding the process of design based on supplied key art to be implemented for several assets. This is a production role that is pivotal in helping the senior designer and team to deliver the challenging live assets needed.
• Please provide an online portfolio and any relevant links to previous work.
• Intermediate-Advanced-level skills with Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience designing for the screen (user interface and info hierarchy/interaction design) an asset.
• An eye and passion for graphic design.
• Creative and full of imagination.
• An eye for design, layout, color and detail
• Reliable and committed to projects/tasks
We thought that you may want to know about:
• Our internship program is dedicated to students only. As such only students are viable applicants.
• Location: Bucharest, Romania
• Working schedule:
April – June – Part-time working hours (flexible and to be confirmed) and
July – September – Full-time working schedule