Social Media Coordinator
KOMO in Seattle, WA is seeking a Human Resources Coordinator with a vision to be part of something BIG! Come be a part of a HR team that strives to deliver the best HR Customer Service across all business units in Seattle, Washington. We want to invest in your development as we reach new heights together while providing you an opportunity to support station management and employees on various HR matters across multiple TV, Radio and Digital platforms.
While no day will be exactly the same, you'll get to have your hands in a variety of HR functions (including but not limited to):
• Customer Service - Providing top notch HR customer service by carrying out various human resources programs and procedures for all company employees.
• Benefits Administration - Leave management, open enrollment, audit reporting, and employee education and communication.
• Recruiting – Assist managers with posting open positions, making offers and facilitating pre-employment background screening.
• Onboarding – Welcome new employees by conducting new hire orientations and assisting managers with onboarding.
• Training and Development – Help us be better by assisting in company training efforts.
• Terminations – Assist with off-boarding processing.
• Unemployment Claims – Assist in providing information related to unemployment claims.
• Employee Records - Maintain confidential, personnel and other HR records for all employees.
• Perform other related duties/projects as required and assigned.
What do we need from you?
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related program of study
• Minimum of 1 – 2 years of Human Resources experience
• An eagerness to learn new skills and advance your HR career.
• Love working with a team but can keep yourself busy and prioritize your own time and projects.
• A focus and passion for delivering great customer service to various levels of management and employees.
• A self-starter with a high level of attention to detail and strong analytical, problem solving, organization and multi-tasking skills.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Solid experience with Microsoft Office is expected.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!