Senior Concept Artist
Redwood City, CA
Reporting to a Sr Director of Product Management, as a Sr User Experience Designer, you will create meaningful and cohesive experiences through an understanding of our Game Developers and showcase creative design execution. You will work with Product and Engineering teams to build the next generation of our Developer Journey by bringing the Game Developer to the forefront in everything we do. You are an all-around designer with both interaction and visual design skills. You excel in an environment that values independence coupled with collaboration. You have a passion for empathizing with the needs and behaviors of our Game Developers and our Studios, and how to solve for them through design of our Developer Platform.
• Lead UX efforts across a team, driving discussion and activities, while participating in delivery, planning, and coordination efforts.
• Determine best UX approaches based on Game Developer feedback and competitive landscape and help to determine overall direction, identifying challenges and adapting as you go.
• Conduct gap analysis of current vs. ideal Developer Experience.
• Is customer-focused, with experience using design research methods to uncover customer insights.
• Influence product, design and engineering executives through storytelling and analytics.
• Present a broad set of potential designs.
• Leverage and extend the use of established UX techniques and deliverables
• 8+ years experience.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in the study of design including one of the following; Design, Information Architecture, Human Factors or equivalent project/portfolio experience.
• Complete UX skills: workshop facilitation, problem discovery, solution generation, concept creation, wire framing, testing, synthesis, iteration, prototyping, heuristic evaluation, competitive analysis, customer journey mapping, applying design systems and producing deliverables for development.
• Experience leading delivery, through feedback, design critique, presentation to executives and coordinating with partners where needed.
• Desired experience designing Developer-first SaaS / B2B products.
• Solid knowledge of design and prototyping tools like Figma, Invision or others.
• A natural, deep curiosity that inspires you to learn, investigate and always ask why.