Software Engineer - Frostbite Integration Team
Associate Game Designer (Contract)
Associate Game Designer (Contract) – Madden Mobile
This mobile game design position is responsible for feature creation. The designer will maintain and balance the core and meta-game while creating, prototyping, and implementing new features.
What a Game Designer does at EA:
• Deliver on the game vision as set by the Lead Designer and Product Owner.
• Maintain all design aspects of a game-as-service through the entire project life cycle.
• Create innovative and engaging designs and prototypes while maintaining EA SPORTS' high standard of quality.
• Balance game with consideration to fun gameplay, player acquisition, monetization, and engagement.
• Retain original IP's core brand values and game experience within the service at all times.
• Communicate game design clearly and concisely with well-written documentation.
• Inspire the game team through progressive, creative design ideas.
• Provide and receive critique in a constructive manner with suggestions and solutions for improvement.
• Remain current on industry trends including new game genres, new game design methods, and emerging platforms
The next great EA Mobile Designer needs:
• 2+ year's industry experience specifically in game design or quality assurance.
• Proven ability to conceptualize, create, and implement game concepts using various tools and technology.
• Broad knowledge of, and passion for, the casual, mobile, or sports game genres.
• Knowledge of and enthusiasm for sports gaming
• Excellent creative, analytical, and organizational skills with proven ability to write, communicate, and maintain detailed design documentation throughout the project life cycle.
• Demonstrative proof of an open-minded, progressive thinker who is flexible, energetic, and driven with the ability to overcome obstacles and challenges with working solutions.
• Thorough understanding of gameplay theories and interface design ability
• Superior communication skills with experience presenting visions both verbally and on paper
• Results orientated with strong documentation skills
• Bachelor's Degree in Game Design is preferred
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site