We Are EA
And we make games - How cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is challenging. That's why we employ the most creative and passionate people in the industry.
Fly your starfighter against the Empire. Score the winning touchdown. Yup - It's the coolest job on the planet!
The Challenge Ahead:
Come act with the curiosity and courage it takes to experiment and lead. Partner with senior technology leaders at EA not just as a ''trusted advisor'' but as a strategic influencer. We help our business partners accomplish their business objectives within their financial constraints. Come prepared to articulate the ''why'' behind the numbers as you distill complexity and promote transparency. You'll work independently as well as collaborate across diverse teams including Engineering Leadership, Technology Infrastructure, Game Studio Finance, Procurement, Global Sourcing, and Accounting.
What this Senior Financial Analytics Associate will do at EA:
You will manage Opex and Headcount for EA's growing Digital Platform (EADP) teams, an area essential to achieving our digital strategy. You will report to the Sr. Manager of Finance supporting the CTO (Chief Technology Officer) organization and be based in either Austin, TX or Redwood City, CA.
You will demonstrate a foundation in traditional FP&A responsibilities including:
• Business Partnering – be the finance liaison to enable business owners' success
• Financial Reporting – lead financial reviews, conduct variance analysis
• Monthly and Quarterly Close – prepare accrual and reclass entries to reflect accurate accounting
• Financial Modeling – analyze financial data to identify trends, savings opportunities, and return on investment
We are pioneering the future of FP&A by using technology in exciting ways! We want you to share our passion for analytics (descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive), automation, information systems, and data visualization.
EA's next great Senior Financial Analytics Associate also needs to have:
• Bachelor's degree with a preference for Finance, Business Administration, Information Systems, Computer Science, Statistics, Data Analytics, or Mathematics.
• Extra considerations for Master level degrees
• 3+ years' experience in business analytics or finance, preferably supporting a technology organization
• Expert Excel skills (model building, advanced formulas and arrays, Power Query)
• Relational databases and data integration
• Business Intelligence and visualization tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, Looker)
• Experience with one or more of the following preferred:
• Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
• Structured Query Language (SQL)
• Python or R
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We realize it takes outstanding people to make outstanding games, so we offer great compensation packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality.
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, of course, free video games!