Digital Products Assistant
Warner Music Group
New York, NY US
NEWSPATH - BROADCAST ASSOCIATE
Seeking a smart, creative, and enthusiastic Broadcast Associate with a strong passion for journalism.
Position includes multi-media acquisition of news content and its distribution. Excellent people/customer service skills are required. You must be able to adjust to breaking news quickly.
Candidates must have very strong social media skills, including proficiency with social media - including, but not limited to - Facebook, Facebook Live, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Instagram Stories, 360, and YouTube.
Additional duties include working with Producers and Associate Producers to gather elements for packages. The ideal candidate is a team player with exceptional organizational skills, is detail-oriented, and has the ability to both multi-task and keep a calm head under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude. This position may also include overnight and/or weekend responsibilities.
• 1 year experience in broadcast, cable or digital news preferred.
• Knowledge of broadcast networks and stations/markets.
• Available to work various schedules.
• Knowledge of various social media platforms
• Excellent written and oral communication skills a must.
• Editing on Adobe Premiere a plus.
• A focus on multi-media content is preferred.
• Degree in broadcast journalism or related field preferred.