Los Angeles, CA
TA Operations Program Manager
We are EA. And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain 300 million players across the planet with the most amazing and immersive interactive entertainment in the industry. We exist to inspire the world to play and through play we believe it unites and build communities.
Our Talent Acquisition team recruit upwards of 5k people a year across the globe and in order to achieve this feat, we have the backing of an agile, forward thinking and adaptive Programs and Operations team.
We’re seeking a TA Operations Program Manager who will play a critical role in bringing a creative approach to all Operational and Program efficiencies in TA. They will constantly iterate on current systems and programs to streamline process and perpetuate program and operational efficiency. This role will drive constant change, and is someone who can be strategic and inventive, as well as excellent at tactical implementation. This role reports into the Sr. Director of Talent Acquisition and location is open.
• Strategically design and execute TA programs and operations to scale both locally and globally
• Track, analyze and communicate key success metrics and business trends
• Responsible for working closely with TA leadership to drive adoption of new systems and process changes
• Develop influential relationships with Legal, HR/HRC, Compensation, Global Mobility to solve for process and policy enhancements
• Partner with internal teams on projects as a TA Subject Matter Expert
• Create innovative solutions to any system problems to enable team effectiveness
• Maintain a strong understanding of the talent market as it pertains to technology, best practice processes & policies
The TA Program Manager will:
• Lead the adoption and improvement of the recruiter, candidate, and hiring manager experience
• Review and monitor existing policies taking in account additional compliance requirements
• Partner with the Employment Branding team to enable a strong external candidate experience through tools and technology
• Partner with Global Talent Acquisition to enhance our operational effectiveness
• Influence partner groups to enhance the shared responsibility of Talent Acquisition
• Partner with the TA Operations team to create streamlined, sustainable, and scalable best practice documentation
• Innovate our technical recruiting stack to evolve our tools and programs across Global Talent Acquisition
• Evolve our data and tracking mechanisms to promote a strong recruiting culture across the organization
• Manage multiple programs and deliverables
• Full life cycle recruiting experience
• A deep understanding of recruiting processes and best practices
• Experience with multiple Applicant Tracking (ATS) and Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
• Systems/Process analysis skills
• Root Cause Analysis and Risk Analysis
• Proficient with data and metric gathering and analysis
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site