Associate Manager, Marcom Activation
Redwood City, CA US
MANAGER, MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS STRATEGY
EA is looking for a Manager of Marketing & Communications Strategy to work across a portfolio of EA Partners, EA Originals and Mobile games. You will be naturally curious, an exceptional strategic thinker, a thoughtful contributor to a team of talented strategists, and a collaborative partner to Brand, Game Development, Activation and cross-functional teams.
EA's Marcom Strategy is the team responsible for defining the strategies that underpin our marketing campaigns. This global group of strategists, creative directors and copy writers define the steel threads that guide the campaign from inception to execution; including the strategic narrative, brand identity, creative platform and creative direction for our hero assets. We are equally analytical and creative, and relentlessly chase the next insight that will help us innovate.
• Craft the marketing campaign strategies for our games
• Interpret quant and qual insights from a variety of sources – Marcom Intelligence, Analytics, Consumer Insights – and implement those best practices and insights into our marketing strategies
• Proactively champion the strategies and work of the team to internal partners
• Collaborate with our internal creative directors, copy writers and external agencies to develop the creative platforms for our games, along with the persona, tone and narrative
• You will focus not only on the ideation of the strategy, but also partner with the Activation and cross-functional teams to ensure quality and innovative execution of the strategy
• Key partner to our Brand and Studio/Game Development teams to ensure the marketing campaigns align to the brand guidelines and the product
• Responsible for establishing the KPIs to measure the performance of the campaign
• Experience: 5+ years in a strategy or planning role within a creative agency, gaming or entertainment industries
• An inspiring leader and influencer of peers and partners across an organization, able to sway and convince with diplomacy and passion
• A natural born storyteller: an innate understanding of narrative across everything from a presentation to a pithy end-line to a piece of content
• A proven creator: a rich CV of innovative activations and content across a variety of mediums
• Lives and breathes digital marketing: understands the role algorithms play, the nuances of consumer behavior in open/closed networks, and can visualize the consumer journey across channels
• Insights: innate ability to interpret and decipher quant and qual data and extract the insights that will unlock innovative marketing
• You're a gamer. This is a must!