Assignment Desk Assistant
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
ABC7-DC is seeking a Video Coordinator. The successful candidates must be able to organize and manage the editing department in an effort to ensure all elements of the rundown are assigned in a timely fashion. This individual must be able to communicate with all producers, reporters, and photographers to ensure that all deadlines are met.
• Pre-show prep
• Assuring on-air requirements are met
• Showing great initiative and creativity
• Coordinating specialty shows and sweeps pieces
• College degree OR a minimum of 3 years relative experience in the field required
• Knowledge of Harris Velocity or Final Cut Pro and Avid NewsCutter XP editing technology is a definite plus
• Knowledge of new technology and social media trends
• Edit/publish packages/vo/sots
• The ability to work with a multitude of people and personalities while maintaining a professional work environment
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!