Junior Model Artist
Woodland Hills, CA
Infinity Ward is currently seeking a UI Artist for an exciting unannounced project.
This person will work closely with the UI/UX Design team and UI Engineers to establish functional, original, and attractive interfaces for our game.
Responsibilities include generating art content for the front-end and heads up display and solutions should be intuitive, stylish and have a consistent style.
The UI Artist should have experience within game navigation and must demonstrate a broad range of skills and abilities that include:
• Shipped at least 1 AAA game title.
• Possess a strong graphic design background.
• Creating original and bold graphics.
• Previous hands on experience developing for multi-platform user interfaces.
• Working closely with the UI Director to understand and incorporate needs into the UI. This includes speaking to feedback as well as being able to competently explain UI decisions.
• Be able to conceptualize, present and execute ideas within a tight schedule.
• Actively participate in technical and artistic problem solving.
• Strong type understanding
• Understanding of working with style guides/specific Art Direction
• Previous Game Development Experience
Tools of the trade:
• After Effects
• Adobe Illustrator
• Flash/Action Script (or similar)
• 3ds Max and/or Maya
• Scripting experience
• Animation experience/aftereffects
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site