Junior Model Artist
Woodland Hills, CA
Infinity Ward is currently seeking a UI Artist for an exciting unannounced project.
This person will work closely with the UI/UX Design team and UI Engineers to establish functional, original, and attractive interfaces for our game.
Responsibilities include generating art content for the front-end and heads up display and solutions should be intuitive, stylish and have a consistent style.
The UI Artist should have experience within game navigation and must demonstrate a broad range of skills and abilities that include:
• Shipped at least 1 AAA game title.
• Possess a strong graphic design background.
• Creating original and bold graphics.
• Previous hands on experience developing for multi-platform user interfaces.
• Working closely with the UI Director to understand and incorporate needs into the UI. This includes speaking to feedback as well as being able to competently explain UI decisions.
• Be able to conceptualize, present and execute ideas within a tight schedule.
• Actively participate in technical and artistic problem solving.
• Strong type understanding
• Understanding of working with style guides/specific Art Direction
• Previous Game Development Experience
Tools of the trade:
• After Effects
• Adobe Illustrator
• Flash/Action Script (or similar)
• 3ds Max and/or Maya
• Scripting experience
• Animation experience/aftereffects
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.