China League Operations (Contractor role)
Located in Shanghai and reporting to the Asia League Operations lead.
We are looking for a passionate, determined, and humble individual. At Electronic Arts, you are part of an elite team of innovative and highly skilled specialists who lead the gaming industry.
As a member of the Asia Competitive Gaming Entertainment team, you will support key projects that will shape the success of our game franchises in China, from both business and player engagement perspectives.
You will be responsible for planning and operating competitive gaming programs, as well as supporting in matters of our development studios, tournament operators, pro-teams and competitive gamers.
• Support the planning and implementation of competitive gaming programs.
• Officiate live competitive gaming events
• Create rulesets, schedules, and plans for competitive events
• Support in managing the relationship with esports organizations and vendors in China
• Partner with development teams for feature development and technical support
• 1~3 years of experience in competitive gaming, esports, marketing, in the video game, experiential marketing or sports industries
• Deep knowledge and passion for EA titles, especially Apex Legends and FIFA Online 4
• Understanding of and experience in esports and/or sports digital content planning, production and broadcast distribution in Asia, specifically in China
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills in both Mandarin Chinese and English.
• Strong team player, behaves like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results to a high standard
• Passion for video games and interest in esports and competitive gaming
• Self-motivated individual with an ability to work autonomously
• Excellent creative and strategic thinking
• Ideally an understanding of both the gaming and cultural nuances of China, Korea, Japan and Southeast Asia
• Solid understanding of Microsoft Office programs
• Effective collaboration skills across all levels of an organization
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site