Universal Music Group
Santa Monica, CA
Assistant Artist (Video Capture)
Activision uses a team of video game capture artists to work collaboratively with a capture director to create footage for our editing team. Individuals will be assigned on an on-call basis when additional capture assistance is needed. This is not a full time position.
This role includes but is not limited to the following tasks/duties:
• Assist with game footage capture for use in trailers, social media assets, and other uses as requested
• Experienced Call of Duty player with strong familiarity with our games
• Work with various game debug systems
• Troubleshoot Audio/Video Equipment, including PC workstations
• Potential to help contribute to brainstorm sessions with other creatives
• Ability to work flexible hours and overtime when necessary
• Potential to assist with capturing screenshots
• Perform other duties, as assigned
• Avid gamer on next-gen platforms
• Eye for composition and high level of attention to detail (Real world photo & video shooting experience is a plus)
• Ability to learn video game debug systems (Familiarity with Dev Kits on multiple platforms is a plus)
• Ability to multitask while maintaining professionalism and composure while working under tight deadlines
• Thick skinned, focused, good listener and able to take constructive criticism
• Strong technical and troubleshooting skills
• Strong communication skills
• Video game industry experience a plus
• College degree in the requisite field or equivalent work experience preferred
• We're headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
• * The video game industry and therefore our business are fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site