Group Product Manager - News & Entertainment Products
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Sr Game Product Manager– EA SPORTS MOBILE
At Electronic Arts we put our players first, and we're looking for creative game developers in the world to help us become the world's #1 mobile gaming company. Mobile is the future of our industry and the future of our company. Our mobile team is growing fast, with 17 exciting studios around the world and a portfolio of blockbuster titles like FIFA, The Simpsons: Tapped Out, Madden, Real Racing, Plants vs. Zombies, and the Sims.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will guide the Acquisition, Engagement, and Monetization strategies for one of our new mobile sports titles. You are passionate about representing the voice and needs of our players, working with your team to promote best-practice strategies related to the development and fine-tuning of the game economy.
Senior Product Managers are expected to work directly with other PMs, Analysts, Developers, and external partners to further the success of our games. This is a data-focused role, driving the effort behind targets for a new title coming out of EA Sports Mobile. You will report to our Executive Producer.
• Determine and manage essential game features that further the strategic vision of the product
• Conduct and communicate in-depth analysis of in-game economy trends using data insights and business acumen to improve top-line Indicators
• Work with the game team and partners to gather requirements and determine the product roadmap
• Get the team to rally behind your ideas and influence change among partners and collaborators
• Design, balance and improve economy models for virtual economies
• Track performance on a daily, monthly, and quarterly basis
• Communicate Measurements to all partners and adjust designs/plans accordingly
• Establish requirements for Data Analytics, A/B testing, push notifications and other partner tools
• Become an expert on models for monetizing games
• Monitor trends and best practices, third parties tools/partnerships, and internal business intelligence
• Leverage first and third-party tools to determine, track, and best serve player segments
• Learn, have fun and build games that millions of people love to play
Required Skills/Personal Requirements
• Strong analytic skills and experience with data-driven product design
• Success building web or mobile consumer-facing products in the past
• Delivered at least one product through the entire product development cycle
• Experience with multivariate testing in web or mobile products
• Experience defining specs or PRDs with clear technical requirements, user flows, and wireframes
• Experience with economy and systems design
• Experience creating and balancing virtual economies, with an eye to technical and user experience best practices
• Experience communicating both creative and technical feedback to diverse groups
• Passion for creating great freemium games, with the ability to identify flaws in design, art, and ''feel''
• BS/BA degree, ideally in a quantitative discipline; MS/MBA preferred
• 4+ years of experience in product management in consumer web, system design background in a top-ranked management consulting firm
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.