Senior Build & Release Manager
Los Angeles, CA US
Director of Product Management (Apex Legends)
Director, Game Product Management
At EA, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create amazing experiences for our players everywhere and we consider our players' experiences first in everything we do. Creating transformational experiences requires constant innovation and passionate people. We are developing extraordinary new game experiences by bringing together great people that combine creativity, technology, and expertise to provide new ways to play.
We are looking for a Director Product Management to join us at Respawn to lead the Apex Legends product management team. You'll be a quantitative leader for the studio and will guide our product strategy, partnering with the team to develop a successful and performant game. You will report to our Director Brand and will:
Product Management is an essential role in the future of Live Service games, and at the center of driving our product strategy. The Apex Legends Product leader will be empowered to guide predictability and performance for Apex Legends. As the Director Product Managementt your central responsibility will be to manage our Product, Data and Live Ops teams of experts. You will develop the talent on these teams and guide them to develop a superb Apex Legends experience
You will oversee the business aspects of development, including monetization, business models, and live ops and will manage overall product strategy, becoming a market and genre expert. You will create quantitative guidance for the studio, working with partners to communicate a holistic view into the health of the game and provide insights to improve the product and its growth and performance. You will lead the team to determine the economy business model, Goals framework, experimentation, and whatever else it takes to improve predictable performance in market.
Product Management is an important piece of the leadership team in our development process – come join the Apex Legends Team:
• Partner with studio product & creative leaders to ensure the game addresses players' motivations, while maximizing acquisition, engagement, and monetization drivers
• Work with other members of the game team leadership to design and manage essential features that further
• acquisition, engagement and monetization optimization efforts Own live service revenue growth and portfolio
• Drive A/B experimentation to increase gameplay and commerce
• Develop the PMs in the studios to build an outstanding game PM team
• Manage economy design, testing and tuning for Apex Legends
• Determine metrics and tracking tools for all products and use the data to promote intelligent decisions for
• feature optimization or future feature development
• Partner with marketing, creative, and franchise teams to promote titles both in-game and externally to
• Improve growth and ROI
• Experience launching successful live service products (PC/console) ideally as a lead PM and experience with rigorous approach to building products that uses both qualitative and quantitative insights to guide product design.
• Experience building complex in-game economies.
• Have managed and developed junior PMs or PM teams.
• Experience with structured, hypothesis-driven product improvements, rigorous metrics analysis, consumer insights
• and design experimentation.
• Experience with Multivariate testing.
• Avid gamer
• BS/BA degree, ideally in quantitative discipline. MS/MBA preferred.
• 10+ years of experience in consumer product sector.
• 4+ years as an Analyst, Product Manager, Producer or Systems Designer in games industry
We appreciate work samples or portfolio
Respawn Entertainment is hiring! Learn more about our studio and values at respawn.com/studio.