Intern - Commercial Programs
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
The Commercial Programs Trainee, you, will be involved in the following activities:
• creation/adaptation of commercial, retail and competition insights presentations (use of PowerPoints, other graphic/text editing tools)
• Manage reporting on activities related to local retail/marketing programs and results (recaps, updates, summaries etc.)
• Analyze market programs (Return on investment) and competitors, creation of excel ( you can perform complex functions, graphs, charts etc.)
• support to the creation and management of POS materials, local marketing campaigns and retail activations (digital assets distribution/downloads, product sheets translations, newsletter etc.)
• support to our events, presentations etc.;
• support in the coordination/management of relations with our prospects (suppliers, agencies, community, international colleagues etc.).
Italian (mother language) and English (fluent in speaking/writing)
Knowledge of Excel (can perform complex functions) and PowerPoint in particular. Knowledge of the digital and social media world is also a nice plus.
creativity, positive approach. Passion for videogames and knowledge