New York, NY
Freelance Avid Editor / After Effects
Fox News Promotions team is looking for a creative and experienced Freelance After Effects and Avid Media Composer Editor for a 10-week project/assignment. This is a unique hybrid role that encompasses design and editing, and we're looking for someone who has an ear for sound, vision, design aesthetics, and has great communication.
You will be offered the following shift: 12pm - 8pm EST, Wednesday thru Sunday; (Breaking News changes all shifts)
All applicants must include a link and/or copy of your reel (your own work) in your application to be considered.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Deliver 2-3 promos daily with a tight turnaround time
• Communicate edit and design clearly with producers and editors
• Ensure promo spots are executed to the highest quality standards
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 5+ years of experience
• High level of expertise in both After Effects and Avid Media Composer
• High level of design aesthetics
• Proven work experience as a video editor
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the direct-to-consumer subscription streaming service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 18 consecutive years, while FBN currently ranks as the number one business channel on cable. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.